I am the new President of the U.S.A.

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one looks at the bigger picture that's the problem

Selfish people

We coukd have had a trade deal with Trump.

But no biden gets voted in

Transam has to pay import duties on parts from the states and no one seems to give a jot :eek:

No consideration for other people that's the issue here :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Hello, I am the new President of the United States! With effect from when I got out of bed this morning.

Yes that's right. Me, Andy 11, the new Prez! Leader of the free world.

You see, I've been reading the papers and it appears that you can declare yourself President now. There's no need to wait for any "official" declaration. Innit brilliant?

After dinner I'll start putting my policies into action. Regular readers will know what they are. Law and order is our main problem, in America as Britain, and so by this time tomorrow 50% of the population will be in jail. I'll then send a taskforce of marines to Britain to reopen all the pubs. kick out the government and guard the Houses of Parliament until some real conservatives can be found. All Audi motor cars are to be destroyed.

Also, inspired by the LGBTQ+ people, I have "self identified" as US President. This is just in case anyone disputes my claim to the Presidency. It means that I will be a protected minority and no-one will be allowed to argue with me, and if they do it will be hate speech they will lose their jobs and everything.
I thought you fancied yourself as God.

Mental - its legal to walk around tooled up.

0X7sejv.jpg

l3h2KvX.jpg
Lmao....US is crazy freekin sht

Sponsored Links
No one looks at the bigger picture that's the problem

Selfish people

We coukd have had a trade deal with Trump.

But no biden gets voted in

Transam has to pay import duties on parts from the states and no one seems to give a jot :eek:

No consideration for other people that's the issue here :LOL:

When Brexit's over, perhaps we could become the 51st state of The US, or do a similar deal with them to being in EU, especially freedom of movement. Then I can relax in the warm Tennessee sun with like-minded people, sipping Jack Daniels and fettling my piece.

When Brexit's over, perhaps we could become the 51st state of The US, or do a similar deal with them to being in EU, especially freedom of movement.

ha ha, very amusing.

Here's a question for you:

Before UK resigned its membership, it had 73 seats in the European Parliament, as well as Ministers, and membership of committees.

How many seats in the House of Representatives and the Senate will we get when we make a deal with the USA?

ha ha, very amusing.

Here's a question for you:

Before UK resigned its membership, it had 73 seats in the European Parliament, as well as Ministers, and membership of committees.

How many seats in the House of Representatives and the Senate will we get when we make a deal with the USA?

John, you've got no imagination. We'll have to have a new Atlantic Union Parliament so it's fair and we keep our own parliaments for ourselves. There will be lots of politicians, bureacrats, quangocrats, etc, etc at a loose end after Brexit. It will give them somewhere to hang out and file their expenses claims. More jobs for the boys.

I'm no fan of Brexit, but we need to think of the future.

Did anybody really think that a deal with America First would be advantageous? Plus several senators thinking about drug prices - more expensive in the USA than other countries where they are sold. They see it as US citizens subsidising others.

It's interesting that what Trump is doing may cause the guns to come out at some point. It only takes a few to react that way. Just to try to get enough of his parties people elected so that they can block what the new one wants to do. Seems it's a very close call so both sides are doing as much as they can in a number of key states where the swing was low. Trump's lot - say anything they like as lots will believe them.

Trump is conceding nothing! Biden's votes are fraudulent and Trump is right to call for an investigation.

(New grey hair look)]

0_US-POLITICS-HEALTH-VIRUS-TRUMP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back