I am the new President of the U.S.A.

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
You seem to post a lot about things you have zero interest in.:rolleyes:

True enough noseall

When push comes to shove I have zero interest in most of the things I post up about

I will leave u to work out as to why I bother :LOL:

EFL was on the ball about my posts a good while back ;)

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
True enough noseall

It's great that you find the courage and inclination to provide us with post, after post, after post, about things in which you have zero interest. Many will be astonished with your stamina, through what must be excruciating tedium.

im More astonished at Notchy to be honest. His autocue’s been jammed for 4 years!

How many vote irregularity court cases he won? Come on Andy we need the evidence. You need to dig deep and donate and help the grifter out.

I believe Trump, he is the President that kept his promises, and I DON'T believe lefties, they are always the dishonest, trouble causing, rioting, looting, drug taking, idle parasitic people. If Trump says there was voter fraud, there was voter fraud. Trump will get his evidence if it takes years.

For anyone who doesn't know how electoral fraud works, or doesn't believe it goes on, this is a British case of it from a few years ago. It involves muslims and the Labour party (although that goes without saying).

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...raud-would-shame-banana-republic-5350422.html

I believe Trump, he is the President that kept his promises, and I DON'T believe lefties, they are always the dishonest, trouble causing, rioting, looting, drug taking, idle parasitic people. If Trump says there was voter fraud, there was voter fraud. Trump will get his evidence if it takes years.

For anyone who doesn't know how electoral fraud works, or doesn't believe it goes on, this is a British case of it from a few years ago. It involves muslims and the Labour party (although that goes without saying).

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...raud-would-shame-banana-republic-5350422.html

Of course there was fraud involved, enough to change the outcome?, I doubt it.

Of course there was fraud involved
Not one of Trumps appointed lawyers would go before a judge and allege fraud. Zip. That is because they could lose their licence for such serious vexatious or frivolous claims.

Trumps own appointed security officials stated this election was the most secure in history.

Not one of Trumps appointed lawyers would go before a judge and allege fraud. Zip. That is because they could lose their licence for such serious vexatious or frivolous claims.

Trumps own appointed security officials stated this election was the most secure in history.

Are you stating that there wasn't a single case of fraud, or did you misread my post?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back