I am the new President of the U.S.A.

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Trump is conceding nothing! Biden's votes are fraudulent and Trump is right to call for an investigation.

(New grey hair look)]

0_US-POLITICS-HEALTH-VIRUS-TRUMP.jpg

How many vote irregularity court cases he won? Come on Andy we need the evidence. You need to dig deep and donate and help the grifter out.

They found some boxes with unCounted ballots in stored in some office ;) could be thousands

Some bloke voted who has been dead for years ;)

That's one vote :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Why is it people accept news from dubious sources especially when they know that there are very definitely loads of very definite lies about? No different to many millions of people in the USA who believe everything Trumps lot say no matter how stupid it is.

Than of course there are the Russians ;)

And the Chinese ;)

Iran ;)

All interfering in the election ;)

Why is it people accept news from dubious sources especially when they know that there are very definitely loads of very definite lies about? No different to many millions of people in the USA who believe everything Trumps lot say no matter how stupid it is.

Dunno tbh

Most of em are probably members of political parties

The mushrooms :LOL: fed on B S :LOL:

Dunno tbh

Must admit it's an area that bugs me so have to conclude that a lot of people can't really cope with "news" that is thrown at them from all sorts of sources that will often have some sort of agenda behind it. It usually has, good or bad.

LOL Should have added generally political type news.

Must admit it's an area that bugs me so have to conclude that a lot of people can't really cope with "news" that is thrown at them from all sorts of sources that will often have some sort of agenda behind it. It usually has, good or bad.

Dunno
I don't go on the Internet for news :cool:

Or open links posted up

Zero interest tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back