I could not ask a question at interview today!

Reminds me of an interview once, I took notes through it, as well as asked some prepared questions.
I later found out the interviewer felt intimidated, as no one had approached him like that before.
Ended up taking his job after 6 months :D

Sponsored Links
At an interview today, I was asked "what one question would I ask to each of 100 people?"

Unfortunately, I could not think of one and the "phone a friend" did not work either because she was on the underground.

I caught up with her later when she was on a 149 bus and she gave me a very good one.

But what question would YOU ask?

Tony

Agile you should have asked them <why im I a stupid ,brainless ,looser and without a job? Then when you get home read your post and ask yourself that question but please don't be shocked with your answer :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I can't believe how thick you are read the previous post again?you run a plumbing company and don't even know the price of a boiler and how long manufacturer's give for the warranty and you expect to get jobs. I certainly wouldn't employ someone like you.I really feel sorry for the one interviewing you.I bet they laughing when they were interviewing you.

Not sure whether you're the interviewer or interviewee.. but if the interviewee, the question "why has this position become available" is always a good gambit.

Sponsored Links
The original question was; At an interview today, I was asked "what one question would I ask to each of 100 people?" In answer to your question, myself being a DOM, it would depend on the age, looks and most importantly the sex of the person i was talking to. :cool:

At an job interview, many years ago, I was asked a technical question, which I was unable to answer. At the end of the interview the chairman of the panel asked if I had any questions. "Yes," I said, "Can you remind me of the answer to your question about 'therbligs' ?" (Do a Google if you really want to know ;) ) Dead silence from the other side of the table - they didn't know the answer either. :rolleyes:

At an interval a long while ago I had mentioned nits.

The interviewer asked if I could tell him what a nit was!

I was unable to define it which taught me the lesson all barristers know. Never ask a question unless you already know the answer!

Tony

Sponsored Links
Back