I could not ask a question at interview today!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
At an interview today, I was asked "what one question would I ask to each of 100 people?"

Unfortunately, I could not think of one and the "phone a friend" did not work either because she was on the underground.

I caught up with her later when she was on a 149 bus and she gave me a very good one.

But what question would YOU ask?

Tony

Sponsored Links
i dont tend to play silly /clever/ pc/right answer/ whats expected games
but i would ask are " do you think you are honest fair and understanding"

Interview Tony?

Not back at the local Tesco's are you?

Anyway one of many questions I would of asked would be:

If I could make your life's better, what would you want it to be.

Andy

At an interview today, I was asked "what one question would I ask to each of 100 people?"

Unfortunately, I could not think of one and the "phone a friend" did not work either because she was on the underground.

I caught up with her later when she was on a 149 bus and she gave me a very good one.

Tony

"How are you?"

Sponsored Links
my question years ago would have been "how can i make you more money" now it would be "how can i make you happier"

I would ask "what question would you ask to 100 people" :mrgreen:

My one question would be:

'How does that woman in the Dulux advert manage to cover a bright red wall with one coat of white paint?'.

If I could ask Dulux one question, it would be:

What make of paint is she using?'.

:evil:

Tony

Agile you should have asked them <why im I a stupid ,brainless ,looser and without a job? Then when you get home read your post and ask yourself that question but please don't be shocked with your answer :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I would ask ' why do 75% of illegal immigrants come to the UK to see their Doctor? '

Sponsored Links
Back