interview

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Got an interview at the end of this week with another company, gas work of course. Out of the habit of these things, what good questions could i ask the interviewer regarding the company to look keen but not too keen. Also, any advice regarding the usual questions i ll be asked would be greatily appreciated, cheers.

Sponsored Links
what good questions could i ask the interviewer regarding the company

What are you paying?

What else?

And?

:LOL: :LOL:

These are the questions you really want to ask (and he knows it) so make sure you get them in.

Joking aside it depends if on the size of the company what kind of stuff they will ask. Some bigger companies do some ridiculous stuff at interviews.

Smaller firms are more informal what have you done, where have you worked , what experience do you have type stuff.

You are there to sell yourself so do a bit homework on the company and the type of work they do. If they are a bigger mob they will have a website.
They are impressed if you know a bit about them and their goals. One they will most certainly ask is what you can bring to the company. Emphasize your strong points that are relevant to what they do.

It's a long time since i sat though an interview (come to think of it the last one took place in the pub :LOL: ) but the OH sits in on interviews for a big multinational and one of her biggest **** her off things is when the person being interviewed knows nothing about them. (shipping)

I'm sure other guys will have better advice than me though.

Btw polish your shoes :LOL:

yeah defo wat they paying!!

i'd also ask about further training to progress yourself not jumping down there throat about wanting training then doing one. but if you can offer them then shouldn't it be two way traffic. think i'll be going for a few interviews soon sick off working where i work.

Sponsored Links
cheers guys, some good points especially about researching company. My first question was going to be, when do i qualify for sick pay? :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back