I cracked my gear box casing and does my clutch go on a ford

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi i cracked my gear box casing on my ford fiesta courier and its cost me a lot to get fixed will it make my clutch go at the same time please could ureply asap if any on nos anything as i am in spain and its goin to cost me €1000 to fix and i want to no if im gettin took for a trip if possible to get back on *************************

Sponsored Links
if you change or repair a gearbox, it is sensible to replace the clutch at the same time. it saves a lot of trouble and expense doing it later and the cost is not very high

i dunno my gear box ****ed out with oil im not much when it comes to gearboxes and thanks to u aswell saying it should be replaced

Sponsored Links
I'm not up to date with gearbox prices. If you are paying £800 or so I hope it is a factory recon one with a Ford guarantee.

Last time I had a new factory-built gearbox it cost me £1800 on a different sort of car (I was feeling flush and didn;'t want a mended one)

i dont no down in spain they are a bosch garage so i dont no i needit to get home if its not i may aswell leave it here and get a new van and fly home but the van i so good 62000 miles ona 99 its brill

Back