I D biscuits

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am trying to locate a set of I D biscuits to build my karizma system does anyone know where these can be obtained in the west midlands area..

Sponsored Links
as i understand it they are obsolete, i have some (or had some) i threw most away, i can look if you like but dont hold your breath

the old ones are long gone and the new ones wont work.
The approved alarm companies that used id will have stock piles..... but that will be for their contracted systems. I doubt you will get any.

the old ones are long gone and the new ones wont work.
The approved alarm companies that used id will have stock piles..... but that will be for their contracted systems. I doubt you will get any.

what kind of date was the cut off?

Sponsored Links
:!:
Having a bit of a tidy up, guess what i found,

id.jpg

sorry about the back ground, i mpoved a box and they fell out, so thats where they stay while i got my camera.

you are more than welcome to them,, send me a small padded sae and i will send them to you, email address in my profile

sound like it plugwash, but hose are too expensive :LOL:

I gave handimick my address and told him to send me an sae (no money) i am just happy to help

nice idea securitywarehouse, but i dont think so, do you want them?

i gave some to my mates nephew (he has just started in the industry) his boss said thanks but no thanks, they are changing all id panels as and when they go wrong.

what are they replacing them with? I would imagine replacing an ID panel with a conventional or EOL panel would be a nightmare.

he didnt say.

i shouls think they will have to re wire most of it, since you can daissy chain with id biscuits

in my former job yes i would have had them, with glee. Now its not so important but if your gonna throw them away yes ill have them.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back