I got called a racist today by a neighbour

chav ?? its charva here

we hunt them like the animals they are

they are fair game to all and sundry

so are gippos thieving bunch the lot of em

f*ck pc its time to take a stand against the moronic pc brigade and call it for what it is LIMPYS

Sponsored Links
Slogger, I speak as I find and the travelling community here are mainly OK. Probably as many crooks living in nice detached houses as there are on the traveller sites!

The travellers do tend to get a bit ratted and then have fights but it's almost always always amongst their own. The women are worse than the men as well. A case in the local paper this week where two local traveller women were in court for fighting in the street on a weekday afternoon :LOL:

Brightness,

I could be wrong but the word Chav gets missed used to describe delinquents.

The name for young delinquents in Scotland is Neds

Scott.

scott1968 said:
Brightness,

I could be wrong but the word Chav gets missed used to describe delinquents.

Chavvy (ie?) is the Romany word for child

Sponsored Links
I think you were watching that funny prog that Keith Allen did on that Lotto Lout lad ...

in it Allen ,tried to make a fair point for this young idiot ,

he went to the lotto ranch where lout goes to play up too the media .....

then Allen went to a very nice quiet new posh estate where lout lives happily in anonymous bliss with his chavy g/f ....

while filming a neighbour came out an confronted allen about why was he filming near his house , lol
a jumped up lil nosey parker ..says allen quietly
so allen , says to him ..jobsworth ,
oh yeah mate , its a film about the paedo living in the area ,

the guy is looking worried ,
an allen then says ,

yeah he is an asylum seeker ......

an oh btw he is black too , lol :)

he then leaves the very irate neighbour thanking him an saying ,
black you say ... lol

scratch the surface an we have the loony hysterical Dail mail readers sh+tting themselves ..lol :)

johnny_t said:
Are you saying that you were attempting to prove a neighbours inherent racism, by turning her viewpoint around and replacing it with what is seen as an equivalent, but more socially unacceptable answer?

Yes. Plus it's funny.

notb665
Ricky Gervais covers these taboos in his old stage shows

btw did you see the Keith Allen thing ?

scott1968 said:
Most comments here are bigoted.

It was a THIEF,

Not an English man or woman
Not a black person
Not a chav
Not a red hair
Not a traveller
Not a Scots man or woman
etc
etc

It was a THIEF
Robber
Burglar
Bandit
Crook
Criminal

Scott.

L@@K HERE.

http://www.chavscum.co.uk

Brightness wrote:

Probably as many crooks living in nice detached houses as there are on the traveller sites!

As a percentage i think you might find that that is incorrect.

I have no proof, its just a hunch. ;)

You're right, there are probably more. White-collar crime, tax evasion, people-smuggling, successful gangsterism, criminal landlords, loan sharks... they can all afford a nice house. No successful criminal needs to live in a caravan.

vokera80e
http://www.chavscum.co.uk/

a mates site
he started years ago
while at Lancaster uni ,
his site grew ,
an he finished uni with a poor 2/1 in rubbish studies ..

by then the hits on his site were huge ,

he has retired at 28 ,

lives near Parbold nr Ormskirk,

(many years ago we did contract work in New Skelm council town , wonderful til they shipped in the council dossers off merseyside , pigs in palaces he calls it ...
our local was in ormskirk , the "Library" bar
anyway thats where I met this lad , back then )

the friends reunited site PLC/group want to buy him out ......lol

kendor said:
reading the transcript of what happened the neighbour didn't call you a racist but merely stated that you can't say what you said as that is a racist term.

I thought someone might make this distinction, but I think if someone uses a racist word in a perjorative sense, it is a fair extrapolation that they are racist themselves.

jbonding said:
so did they catch the dirty Gyppos :LOL:

Dunno, but got a phone call to say they have some suspects in for questioning who match the fingerprints found. Hmm, if you are a criminal, don't wear gloves and plaster your fingerprints everywhere. THICK!

The aforementioned neighbour and her husband are very pleased about this, and said we can go round and beat them up. Then we can "throw the key at them". Right. I wonder which of the two phrases she really meant? What do you think?

Probably the type of n#b who blames all the problems in the world on anyone with a different skin colour to theirs? :rolleyes:

(and normally wearing reebok classics!)

P.S. suppose I should have read the second page as well... :oops:

Brightness said:
scott1968, around here we use the word chav to describe someone involved in petty crime. To steal something is to 'chav' it! I guess different words have different meanings in different areas of the country. What would you describe a chav as?

Up here they are know as NEDS = Non-Educated DeliquentS.

Generally attired in fake burberry cap tilted skywards, trackie bottoms tucked into football socks and a variety of fake gold "sovvies". In the case of the female of the species, this is accessorised by a roll of fat cut in two by a high-rise thong, 17 fake gold hoops in each ear and a screaming, ugly toddler to which she gave birth at the age of 13.

So................ much the same as the species you have down south!!

Homer

Sponsored Links
Back