i guess ill be digging for a while then?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
whats a late 60's waste pipe likely to be made of? clay? plastic?

im getting more and more concerned by the situation below. its obviously been seeping for some time judging by the ground below the blockwork, ive only been in 2 years. today for the first time i noticed drips hanging on the wall :(

the drain for the kitchen, bathroom and rainwater runs behind this wall. im guessing a knackered joint as i dont think it can be rainwater getting in because of the concrete.

Picture008.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

unfortunately for me this is whats outside :LOL:

Picture009.jpg

Sponsored Links
Nickso i think your problem is that 552 casting in garden it looks like its been leaking :LOL: :LOL: .
If it makes you feel better i had to alter my own soil stack last week trench 10 feet long and just under 3 feet deep and 2 feet wide . Thank fek i don`t do that for a living saved going to the gym as found a few extra muscles . Then barrow in the 5 ton of concrete for the rest of a foundation now that was hard .

Not too mention actually having to go to work and do a fair size changeover. :cry: :confused:

namsag, i dont mind moving the dirt so much, ive got loads of barfly lackeys to do that. its breaking up the concrete and relaying it with something that ****es me off, it looks like its 2" thick at least :cry: im going to have muscles and sores in places i never imagined. :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back