I have never...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have never seen alan partridge. i have never seen any of his shows or movies or whatever he does but his name comes up now and again and its usually someone saying, "yeah, he's a bit like alan partridge they way he..." then they do an impression that goes completely over my head.

what relatively normal things have you never done? (seeing a pig fly and getting a reacharound from the pope dont count as normal)

Sponsored Links
I've never had carnal knowledge of a relative which I believe is normal in parts of Norfolk! :)

Indeed it is. Not only is it normal, it's expected of one.

Oedipus bor gew ring yer marther.

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
I have NEVER watched Corrie or eastenders.... which in my household is a blinking miracle as it seems to be on 25 times a week!!!!! :evil:

But I bet you can't say you've never skiffed someone/thing, or played freckles... :LOL:

...land.

PhotoJacksonMichaelThriller1.jpg

I've never, strapped a wet fish to a labradors tail and have it whip me on the butt-ocks!
Am i missing out? :oops:

I have never.......drunk a Pint without ****ing a gallon ( after) :oops:

I have never seen a more pathetic act by a moderator than the deletion of the word "land.". :rolleyes:

I've never, strapped a wet fish to a labradors tail and have it whip me on the butt-ocks!
Am i missing out? :oops:

ffs man youve never lived!

they do if you're a catholic choir boy....

i was an alter boy and went to a catholic school, had priests for teachers etc, but i never was abused or ever saw any indication of abuse going on... but then i was the fat kid.

I've never viewed adult content on the internet.

connie_pinnochio.gif

Sponsored Links
Back