I knew he was innocent

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-51335661

US President Donald Trump is set to be acquitted in his impeachment trial after senators voted against calling witnesses or admitting new evidence.

Democrats hoped four swing Republicans would vote for witnesses, which would have extended the trial without in all likelihood changing its outcome.

In the end, only two of the four Republicans voted with Democrats.

The trial now moves forward to a vote on whether to acquit President Trump, which he is all but certain to win.

Sponsored Links
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-51335661

US President Donald Trump is set to be acquitted in his impeachment trial after senators voted against calling witnesses or admitting new evidence.

Democrats hoped four swing Republicans would vote for witnesses, which would have extended the trial without in all likelihood changing it's outcome.

In the end, only two of the four Republicans voted with Democrats.

The trial now moves forward to a vote on whether to acquit President Trump, which he is all but certain to win.

Brilliant, a great result on the way. Happened at a great time too,,,, BREXIT.

Sponsored Links
Its hardly a trial if the defending team can block witnesses from being called

All it says is that republicans put their self interests before honesty and integrity.
Same with Tories here -plenty of Tory cabinet ministers that believed strongly remain was best, but became leavers for a top job.
Sajid Javid is perfect example

The entire process was a charade from day one

All cobbled up got political. Reasons

Same when Clinton was impeached

I know ffs exactly the same as when BORIS was being tried for lying to the queen its desperate attempts to smear that's all it's ever been. As usual the only losers here are the american people whilst the people who should know better fight over power things arent getting done because of this.. same with uk brexit etc...

The only winners every time are the lawyers they are behind all this..

I know ffs exactly the same as when BORIS was being tried for lying to the queen its desperate attempts to smear that's all it's ever been.
Johnson prorogued parliament to stop parliamentary democracy.
If you applaud that you must be against democracy

Oh shoosh I'm not even wasting my breath on that attempt to corner my reasoning..

The only winners every time are the lawyers they are behind all this..
Yes, same lawyer, Dershowitz, prosecuted Clinton and defending Trump.

Uses the same argument to show (at the time) why Clinton deserved impeachment but Trump does not.

He says of the contradiction that he is more correct now.

Oh shoosh I'm not even wasting my breath on that attempt to corner my reasoning..
I would have thought you would agree that in a democracy nobody should be able to shut parliament because it suits them

you cant apply parliamentary democracy when it suits.

I would have thought you would agree that in a democracy nobody should be able to shut parliament because it suits them

you cant apply parliamentary democracy when it suits.

Zzzz...

74786-59aa86721238eea0e7f8386246626c7d.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back