I love my dog i do...

Read Born Free and you will be enlightened.
So on the pro-dog eating side we have a recent pet lover who ate his dog and millions of cases in Russia, Korea and around the world, as proof.

What does Norcs have - born free. :rolleyes:

I have not read the book but could you condense the story down a bit and tell us where and when she was starved, was without access to food and alone with the lion? I don't recall these scenes in the film. :confused:

Would you kill and eat your son if you were starving to death? Perhaps you might boyo. Its not unknown.

Just as many would kill their own dog if they were starving but many wouldn't also.

So, let me get this straight. You already know to what extremes people will go to when starved yet you sincerely believe that starved people would not eat a poxy dog? If it was not for the fact that you are deluded and....er...of modest intelligence, then these statements might actually be humorous.

I actually feel sorry for you because you are making yourself look a right plonka.

Still waiting for that proof boyo. Any chance?

Sponsored Links
Never mind about people eating dogs (I'm an almost-veggie anyway), what about dogs killing children? (Well at least it didn't actually eat her, I suppose.)

I'll stick with cats. I don't remember the last time I heard about a cat killing a child.

noseall wrote
So on the pro-dog eating side we have a recent pet lover who ate his dog and millions of cases in Russia, Korea and around the world, as proof.

He was no pet lover and the cases in Russia or around the world are irrelevant.

What does Norcs have - born free. icon_rolleyes.gif

There is millions of cases as all you have to do is look at situations where parents have starved to death and not killed and eaten their children.

I have not read the book but could you condense the story down a bit and tell us where and when she was starved, was without access to food and alone with the lion? I don't recall these scenes in the film. icon_confused.gif

It gives you an insight into the bond that can develop between a human and an animal.
Just as deep a bond as mother and child.
The film skips at least 90% off the story.

So, let me get this straight. You already know to what extremes people will go to when starved yet you sincerely believe that starved people would not eat a poxy dog?

Many would but not all off them.

If it was not for the fact that you are deluded and.

You are the one that is deluded.

...er...of modest intelligence,
then these statements might actually be humorous.

When the arguments lost the insults begin.

I actually feel sorry for you because you are making yourself look a right plonka.

You are the plonka on this thread. And I'm starting to feel sorry for you as you lack any understanding of how deep the bond between human and animal can go.

You think a guy who takes his dog into a dangerous wilderness and then kills it after a few days when he goes a bit hungry is a "dog lover" and that everyone else caught in the same situation will do the same.
Tosh.

Still waiting for that proof boyo. Any chance?

Does every parent kill and eat their own children when starving?
The answer is no. Just as every dog owner will not kill and eat their own pet when starving.

Just as every dog owner will not kill and eat their own pet when starving.
A majority would so I am still correct.

My statement in an earlier thread stated that "not one of you would spare your pet if you were starving". To this I am correct.

You dear boy have not showed a hint of evidence to refute, rebuff or disprove any of it, merely a reference to Born Free. Very weak indeed.

She would have eaten the lion if she were truly starving kiddo. You are only fooling yourself. No one else on the forum is convinced.

Sponsored Links
noseall wrote
A majority would so I am still correct.

If it was people like Joy Adamson who have developed a deep bond with their pets then it would be a minority imo.

My statement in an earlier thread stated that "not one of you would spare your pet if you were starving". To this I am correct.

There is no way of you knowing that. Its guesswork.
So that makes you wrong.

You dear boy have not showed a hint of evidence to refute, rebuff or disprove any of it, merely a reference to Born Free. Very weak indeed.

There are thousands of people (if not millions) like the Adamsons.

She would have eaten the lion if she were truly starving kiddo. You are only fooling yourself.

No she wouldn't. That's the same as saying she would have killed and eaten her own child.

No one else on the forum is convinced

No one else is arguing only you.

Go and read Born Free and try coming back here and saying Joy Adamson would have killed and eaten elsa if she was starving to death.

It's the same as you clubbing your son ton death and eating him.

Just as many would kill their own dog if they were starving but many wouldn't also.

What does Norcs have - born free. icon_rolleyes.gif

There is millions of cases as all you have to do is look at situations where parents have starved to death and not killed and eaten their children.

[Does every parent kill and eat their own children when starving?
The answer is no. Just as every dog owner will not kill and eat their own pet when starving.

No she wouldn't. That's the same as saying she would have killed and eaten her own child.

So let me get this straight. What you are actually insinuating is that if people kill and eat a pet dog, it is exactly the same as killing and eating your own child?

And that people treat a pet dog in exactly the same manner as their own child? And that only people that would kill and eat their own child would be capable of killing and eating a pet dog?

So according to you if a mom or a dad saw their beloved pet dog attack their child, they would be torn between saving the child or saving the dog?

Can you point to any cases where this is actually true Norcs because I find these statements completely bizarre? How many people have actually killed and eaten their own children? I know of many cases where corpses have been dug up and mebbe a single extreme and rare case of 'alleged' eating of a child, so can you help us out here.

Who do you think pet lovers would actually kill and eat first Norcs, the dog or the child?

Pleas show me ONE instance where people that are starving have not eaten a beloved pet. Because there are thousands of instances where they have eaten them.

ONE instance please.

Did i say you were beginning to look like a fool? I meant to say loony.

Back