I love my dog i do...

And should be billed for all costs incurred.
Yeah all paid for by sponsors and book royalties. Mebbe even a movie. ;)

People don't want to watch movies where some idiot clubs his dog to death.

The Call of the Wild (Charlton Heston) where the dog is the hero is what they want to see. Or "Lassie".

Sponsored Links
People want to watch movies where the dog is the hero is what they want to see. Or "Lassie".
But the dog was the hero. He saved him from the bear and then saved him from starvation.
Brilliant.

You don't fancy marketing it for him do ya Norcs?

All this bickering does not detract from the fact that you would all eat your beloved pooch if you were starving. Agreed some of you may not think that you could kill it, but I bet there ain't a single one of you that would not scoff it down like a savage if you were truly hungry.

All reason, empathy and sanity are lost when people begin to starve. Put a group of people together, starve 'em and they would eventually start killing each other to preserve a limited food source.

If you seriously believe that Rover or Fido would survive whilst you starved then you are either uber naive or a young child. There is plenty of case history out there that proves it Norcs. Get a grown up to help you through it - you'll be surprised at what humans will do when they are starving.

Do you watch many Lassie films?

cant see myself how the dog managed to feed him for 3 months??
That depends....
big-and-small-dog.jpg
:mrgreen:

wasnt it a German Shepard?

approx 30-40 odd kilos?

so plz explain how it would sustain someone for 3 months?

All this bickering does not detract from the fact that you would all eat your beloved pooch if you were starving

It only detracts from the fact that you would most certainly eat your own dog if you were starving.

you'll be surprised at what humans will do when they are starving.

Yeah some will kill and eat their own children.

Sponsored Links
cant see myself how the dog managed to feed him for 3 months??
That depends....
big-and-small-dog.jpg
:mrgreen:

wasnt it a German Shepard?

approx 30-40 odd kilos?

Its likely he killed the dog after a few days when he went a bit hungry as he didn't care a lot about it and was ill prepared for the hike.
He certainly wasn't on deaths door when he killed the dog!
Though nose will try to have you believe that.

Why do i need to explain anything.

The point of the dog eating episode was that eating the dog helped save his life and that it was a smart thing to do.

He may also have eaten other stuff for all I know. What you are getting at gregers, what is your point?

It only detracts from the fact that you would most certainly eat your own dog if you were starving.
Detract? :confused:

Our bickering has not detracted boyo, merely EMPHASISED the fact that I would eat any animal if I were starving.

Get your grammar right if you are going to bicker properly or I will take you even less seriously. Are you out of junior school yet Norcs?

Its likely he killed the dog after a few days when he went a bit hungry as he didn't care a lot about it and was ill prepared for the hike.
He certainly wasn't on deaths door when he killed the dog!
Though nose will try to have you believe that.
Eh? :confused:
Where did I say this?

Quite the opposite. I found it astonishing that being hungry for less than a week was enough for a man to slaughter and eat his beloved dog.

Get an early night Norcs, your posts are becoming more confused and deluded.

noseall wrote

found it astonishing that being hungry for less than a week was enough for a man to slaughter and eat his beloved dog.

How do you know his dog was "beloved"?

It makes you real happy thinking people will eat their "beloved " dogs after a few days doesn't it?

You wrote it boyo.
So you explain what it means.
I know what it means, but obviously you don't because you used it in the wrong context.

All this bickering does not detract from the fact that you would all eat your beloved pooch if you were starving

You need to remove the word detract here and use the word emphasises.

It makes you real happy thinking people will eat their "beloved " dogs after a few days doesn't it?
No it does not. You would need to be in a desperate state to do that.

You know nothing about people who "love" their pets.
In fact you treat them with contempt for some reason.

Go and read Born Free and try coming back here and saying Joy Adamson would have killed and eaten elsa if she was starving to death.

It's the same as you clubbing your son ton death and eating him.

noseall wrote

You need to remove the word detract here and use the word emphasises.

Our bickering has not detracted boyo, merely EMPHASISED the fact that I would eat any animal if I were starving.

And where abouts have you emphasised in this thread that you would eat any animal if starving? Point it out. (He won't)

Norcs, Norcs calm down and take a few deep breaths......in through the nose and out through the mouth.

What you are not grasping Norcs and i don't blame you for this, but humans quickly lose all reasoning when they begin to starve.

Not just starve because they want to, but starve because there is no food.

Anywhere. None.

Emotions will be eroded by the hunger as will a lot of other feelings. Soon all you will think about is food.

It's a shame that you have no imagination or intelligent thought processes or you could have contributed something useful to this thread if you had.

People will eat ANYTHING Norcs and I have proved it in this very thread boyo. You have said nothing credible to suggest otherwise.

Sponsored Links
Back