I love my dog i do...

Sponsored Links
He's in the same league as Treadwell.
Someone who played down the dangers and took chances.

What if he had taken members of his family along? Chances are they would be dead.

What idiot goes into the wilderness not knowing how to secure your own food supply against bears? Bear awareness is fundamental.

It must be that other idiot survival expert who had to eat his own dog in order to survive.
Survival expert my arze.

Sponsored Links
Survival expert my arze.
I think you'll find that Dr André Francois Bourbeau knows a savvy survivor when he see's one Norcs.

"Bear awareness!" That has made my day!! I bet they have some right grizzly bears over there in the Province eh Norcs?

Survival expert my arze.
I think you'll find that Dr André Francois Bourbeau knows a savvy survivor when he see's one Norcs.

"Bear awareness!" That has made my day!! I bet they have some right grizzly bears over there in the Province eh Norcs?

Would you take your sons into the Canadian wilderness without learning about bears?

Lavoie was advised to stay away from the area by local people but he knew better eh?

All rescue costs and hospital treatments should be billed too lavoie!

Would you take your sons into the Canadian wilderness without learning about bears?
No. Nor would I be without a gun either.

It does not alter the fact that the guy lived and has been admired for it. As an experienced trekker he is likely to have insurance also.

But the fact that he ate his beloved dog just goes to show i was right about mentioning it in a previous thread, at a time when pooch lovers were saying they would not.

I was right. :mrgreen:

nuff said

7250174.jpeg

I was right
No you weren't.

What makes you think Lavoie is a dog lover?

Because a story on the internet says so?
If you went trekking into the wilderness and brought a dog as a walking larder you could easily kill it and later claim "I killed my beloved dog just to survive".

Yeah right... :rolleyes:

Why did the idiot take his dog with him in the first place. If he wanted to put himself in danger by camping in an area where he could be a target for wild animals, then that's up to him. But why subject your pet (who has no say in the matter) to the same dangers?

What makes you think Lavoie is a dog lover? Because a story on the internet says so?
You're right Norcs you've got me there.

There are several reports on this story from a lot of different news agencies so I am inclined to think that the story has been verified.

However, if this is how you form your basis for a rebuff, remind me never to use you as a defence lawyer!

Norcs, you just keep on getting better.

"......those simple bear necessities....."

FFS! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Why did the idiot take his dog with him in the first place. If he wanted to put himself in danger by camping in an area where he could be a target for wild animals, then that's up to him. But why subject your pet (who has no say in the matter) to the same dangers?

Idiots do those kind of things. He obviously didn't care for his dog when he brought it along.

The case of Timothy Treadwell is unforgivable for what he subjected his girlfriend too.
Their dying screams are recorded on tape.

Tuned out to be the second best decision he ever made. Second to eating it that is.

Besides, he can get another pet.

There are several reports on this story from a lot of different news agencies so I am inclined to think that the story has been verified.

You know nothing about lavoie. More stories will emerge in the coming weeks if he survives.
He obviously knew he had the ability to kill the dog when he brought it along.

So you're gloating on here now because you made some prediction on a previous thread that all dog lovers would eat their dogs in a life or death situation.

So now you claim lavoie is a dog lover and that is the ultimate proof that all dog lovers would kill and eat their dogs if they were starving.

I say Tosh!

Sponsored Links
Back