I love my dog i do...

Norcs, Norcs calm down and take a few deep breaths......in through the nose and out through the mouth.

What you are not grasping Norcs and i don't blame you for this, but humans quickly lose all reasoning when they begin to starve.

Not just starve because they want to, but starve because there is no food.

Anywhere. None.

Emotions will be eroded by the hunger as will a lot of other feelings. Soon all you will think about is food.

It's a shame that you have no imagination or intelligent thought processes or you could have contributed something useful to this thread if you had.

People will eat ANYTHING Norcs and I have proved it in this very thread boyo. You have said nothing credible to suggest otherwise.

Complete tosh .

The hunger strikers didn't eat a lot after they committed themselves and not a "beloved " dog in sight.
Plenty of nice food offered to them every day though.

You're argument is in tatters mate. Give up.

Sponsored Links
The hunger strikers didn't eat a lot after they committed themselves and not a "beloved " dog in sight.
You mean the so called hunger strikers who are institutionalised and know that they will be force fed regardless or the emotionally disturbed ones who want to commit suicide regardless?

All these have easy access to food if they want it.

Stop now Norcs before you look an even bigger fool.

If anyone has any doubts about people who are truly starving eating anything, even their own pets, then read about Russian prisoners of war and the conditions they were subjected to during the second world war.

Most allied countries were members of the Geneva Convention and even the nazis realised they must adhere to basic provisions of food. This usually consisted of a few slices of stale bread and maybe some watery turnip or carrot based soup each day

As the Russians were not members they did not enjoy even this respect. They were considered as one of the lowest sub humans in the eyes of the nazis and hundreds of thousands were starved to death in the camps. There are reports of cannibalism of dead bodies after mass graves were exposed and autopsies carried out on some of the remains.

Sponsored Links
You mean the so called hunger strikers who are institutionalised and know that they will be force fed regardless or the emotionally disturbed ones who want to commit suicide regardless?

All these have easy access to food if they want it.

Stop now Norcs before you look an even bigger fool.

No the hunger strikers in the maze prison back in the early eighties.

Go and read Born Free and then come back when you've educated yourself about these matters.

Go and read about people who have been starving boyo. I have case history on my side and a recent dog lover who ate his dog.
You lose Province boy.

Go and read about people who have been starving boyo. I have case history on my side and a recent dog lover who ate his dog.
You lose Province boy.

This example has no credibility as you can't prove the guy really "loved " his dog.
He killed the dog after a few days so he definitely wasn't starving at that point and not in desperation.
The dog was an "expendable" asset to him from the beginning.
A "walking larder" as some might put it.

Would Joy Adamson have killed elsa and eaten her had she been starving to death in the jungle?
The answer is no.

This example has no credibility as you can't prove the guy really "loved " his dog.
I don't need his credibility at all, his was just a bonus.

Studying the seige of Leningrad will tell you all you need to know about how desperate ordinary people become when exposed to starvation whilst in a situation where there is no access to food.

A bonus for what? Your belief that everyone would eat their pet if they were starving?
You are wrong.

You should change the thread title to...

I love my dog.....NOT.

Studying the seige of Leningrad will tell you all you need to know about how desperate ordinary people become when exposed to starvation whilst in a situation where there is no access to food.

That's irellevant as many people still eat dogs both in war and peace time. Nothing new.

so plz explain how it would sustain someone for 3 months?
Why do i need to explain anything.

The point of the dog eating episode was that eating the dog helped save his life and that it was a smart thing to do.

He may also have eaten other stuff for all I know. What you are getting at gregers, what is your point?

theres more to this then we all think.

for all we know he may well of killed and eaten his dog after 2.5 mths?
or he done it after the 1st week?
all im saying is a gsd of average size wouldnt be enough to keep him for 3 mths.
well not unless he limited himself to an ear 1 day and a foot the other. ;)

A bonus for what? Your belief that everyone would eat their pet if they were starving?
You are wrong.
No, I am right and all the stories have proved this.

Whereas all the junk you have posted regards hunger strikers is blather.

Let me educate you.

people who choose to starve are different from people who are forced into starvation. There are many people in the UK that choose to starve rather than eat, every single day. Some of those end up starving themselves to death. However, they all have access to food should they want it.

noseall wrote
No, I am right and all the stories have proved this.
No you are wrong and all the stories have not proved it.

Whereas all the junk you have posted regards hunger strikers is blather.

Its real and happened. People are able to starve themselves because of a belief.

They can also starve themselves out of love and won't automatically see their nearest and dearest as food supplies.

Let me educate you.

No. Let me educate you.
This chap in Canada didn't give a flying fig for his dog. This is where you have got it all wrong.
When he got hungry he killed and ate it. Simples.

people who choose to starve are different from people who are forced into starvation.

That's correct and not everyone who is forced into starvation will kill and eat their "beloved" pet.

There are many people in the UK that choose to starve rather than eat, every single day. Some of those end up starving themselves to death. However, they all have access to food should they want it.

That's right they have food and yet they have the will power to choose not to eat that food out of strong belief, conviction or what ever.

However that belief or convicton does not trumph the love a person can have for their pet.

theres more to this then we all think.
Ah, gotcha.
You may be right. However for now, all the news bulletins point to the fact that he ate the dog and that this helped save his life.

I can only reiterate and expand upon things I have read, just like you.

However that belief or convicton does not trumph the love a person can have for their pet.
I think you'll find it does boyo. Can't you read? Get your big sister to read it for you.

I'm satisfied that there is not a sane person on the planet that would rather starve than eat their dog. Pet or no pet.

I have proof whereas you have none.

Why have you not shown us proof eh boyo? Where is yours?

You don't have any that's why.

noseall wrote

I think you'll find it does boyo. Can't you read? Get your big sister to read it for you.

No it doesn't boyo.

I'm satisfied that there is not a sane person on the planet that would rather starve than eat their dog. Pet or no pet.

Be satisfied if you want but you're living in ignorance.

I have proof whereas you have none.

You have shown no proof for what you claim.

Why have you not shown us proof eh boyo? Where is yours?

You don't have any that's why.

Would you kill and eat your son if you were starving to death? Perhaps you might boyo. Its not unknown.

Just as many would kill their own dog if they were starving but many wouldn't also.
Read Born Free and you will be enlightened.

Sponsored Links
Back