I need a new Van

B

Bodd

I was going to run my 7 year old Movano into the ground. But I've spent over £400 on it over the last six months. And now the fuel pump as packed up and now he's trying to find what caused it as it still won't start.
This is going to cost me over a grand so I'm going to bite the bullet and buy a new one.

I want a double cab so I'll sell the car and only have 1 vehicle for now.

I think.......

Sponsored Links
This is where I want the opinion from my forum family.

If I buy Diesel;
Will it be worth anything in 5 years.

The electric ones are so expensive;
Is there any help buying one from the government. I'm not doing enough miles to warrant charging against filling up.

I've seen a Citroën Despatch;
Are they any good. I don't have a dealer near by if and when it goes wrong.

I go to a show room and they don't seem interested in selling me anything other than what they have got in stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here ya go Bodd:

elon-musk-tesla-van.jpg

Sponsored Links
Do you want van or pickup?

Ford ranger, Toyota Hilux, VW amarok are very good.

Pick ups provide a good all rounder without looking like a pik ey when driving round with the fam when not working.

Pickups hold there money much more than vans do.

Diesels will always be expensive to fix when they go wrong.

Electric isn't quite where it needs to be at the moment

I agree but in 5 years electric could be where it needs to be and the Diesel van could be worth nothing

these stupid over-sized pick-ups just make the drivers look like prize one planks with very small willies

I agree but in 5 years electric could be where it needs to be and the Diesel van could be worth nothing
In 5 years, you’d be due for a new battery too. :cautious: That won’t be £79.99 fitted at Halfords either!

Sponsored Links
Back