I quit

D

dextrous

Although it's generally the normal thing to just stop posting, I just want to say thanks for all the amusing discussions and arguments. I've "met" a fair old few different people on here and have mostly enjoyed the experiences.

I'm particularly grateful to those one here who gave me help and support when my mother passed away last year.

However, I'm finding myself spending too much time on here (increasingly the case), and it's time to quit.

I'll not be back as a different incarnation, unlike the last time (once upon a time swidders lived on here ;) ).

So take care and all the best for the future. No need to post on here other than the usual sarcasms - I'll not be checking back in.

Sponsored Links
wow!!! that's quite a decision... you are, a huge part of what's keeping this site going...

And as much as i won't miss the 'Imam' brand thing... you do seem to have a level head that will be missed!

Can i suggest a part time affiliation like i apply... go and do other things.. and then when it's raining, come and rant on here?

But whatever.. take care and enjoy life....

regards...

OK, now that he is gone we can get on with the good stuff.
TBH though this place will be a lot less fun now, he was the only one that had the intelligence to produce any counter arguments worth tearing apart.

Sponsored Links
Dex, take care mate.

SEE! Knew you'd have a sneaky peek! :LOL: :LOL:

Sorry to see you go mate - your postings have been really good.
Take care and be safe, you will be missed.

and another one bites the dust :LOL: :LOL:

see you later, been fun you'll be back you know you can't resist the dark side :evil: :evil:

Use the time to do things you've always wanted to do and/or just simply enjoy the time Dex.

All the best.

EDIT:
... this place will be a lot less fun now, he was the only one that had the intelligence to produce any counter arguments worth tearing apart.
Missing him already skitz?

Gonna miss ya "Dexty",,, if you ever get fed up, you know where we all are. Pop in now and again for a drink. :LOL:

I'll not be back as a different incarnation, unlike the last time (once upon a time swidders lived on here ).

Swidders said the same in his signing off note. :rolleyes: :LOL:

I'll not be back as a different incarnation, unlike the last time (once upon a time swidders lived on here ).

Swidders said the same in his signing off note. :rolleyes: :LOL:[/quote]Not quite the same sooey...
Over that last week or so I have noticed the moderators removing an entire thread, closing a thread down and deleting parts of others which were not offensive.

It seems that they are making personal judgement calls, and I wonder what other things they have decided to censor.

I will not be part of a forum in which free speech and ideas cannot be expressed and discussed amongst consenting adults.

Thank you all for your help, advice, humour and discussion points over the last couple of months. It's been a pleasure.

Goodbye
Dex may come back but I doubt it.

it has been a pleasure to converse with an educated fellow. if ye come back on, drop me a line ;)

Hhhmmmm, monkey make sure you do plenty of reading.

It might clear the hypocrasy from you. ;) .
He's not goin anywhere. :rolleyes:

My first reaction to reading this thread title, was of immense jubilation.........................................UNTIL i realized the author wasn't newgas....... :( .......... :LOL: ;)

Sponsored Links
Back