Bryan????

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anybody know of somebody here called Bryan? I had the misfortune of slitting my arm open with a broken bottle (drunk), in ireland, the weekend before last and was taken to UCH galway

Here I met Bryan (arrived in the A&E dept the same time I did), I wouldn’t go quite so far as I'm glad i slit my hand but he is some guy. As I am a newly qualified electrician here in the u.k. he gave me this website as it might be of interest.

He had cut his hand with a chisel and done a fair bit of damage to tendons and nerves. He is an electrical engineer in Ireland working for esb. We had long discussions on everything from part P. (something similar is being applied in Ireland) to Paul Cook's seminars and earthing arrangements (or lack of them).

He drove staff in the hospital absolutely MAD!!
At one stage 19 esb workers arrived to see him together!
Both him and myself were having trouble with our IV drips, bryan sent a youngster down to his 5.0L touareg to get his tool case, then with one hand opened up his drip unit, and replaced a "miniature relay". Worked perfectly!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Turns out the same thing was wrong with mine.

Then 8 maintenance staff (electricians) arrived up to the 5 bed ward and engaged him in conversation as to faults in the hospitals electrical systems.

When the time came to get medication bryan wouldn’t be there. Security brought up printouts (for a laugh) from cctv footage showing him in the main control room with the maintance staff. He even issued completion certificates for repair work carried out to the system!! :LOL:

I was talking to some of his colluges, he is considered one of the best engineers the company employs.

Just wondering what he calls himself here, FWL_Engineer by any chance?

Regards,
Kelly Evans.

Sponsored Links
after reading this post i feel like slitting my throat :mad:

Sponsored Links
Back