I'd rather be a troll than delusional !

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Many years ago I read that at cabinet meetings during WW2 some right old ding dongs went on but to reach conclusions arguments and difference of opinions had to occur to reach a decision. Apparently Churchill never used his position to override his subordinates if he couldn't convince them otherwise then their decision stood. Compare that with Hitler who demanded his decision were the ones that were acted on.

The victors are a matter of history ........

So if posts cause uproar ........I think that's a good thing ........It gets things discussed .........unfortunately on here it results in posts been deleted ..........On you tube I once typed in migrant troubles in Sweden and then every other European country I could think of........massive problems that the press here seems to censor ......put links on here .......result deleted .........Why ?

I'll leave others to ponder who may be delusional .......It might be me ! I wonder if knowsnowt's alerts are up ......He spends ages looking at my old posts going back years to try and trip me up ..........He once accused me of not liking dark faces .........a man's skin colour is irrelevant to me it's whats inside that counts .........but that doesn't mean I have to agree with the mass migration thats occuring !!!!

Sponsored Links
Well said Gasbanni

You delusional ??? nah

hows pelchy ?? :)

Blooming heck you've got a good memory .......pelchy was/is real he once outed himself by answering a question I asked of him in the cc ( gotcha) he enjoyed the stick I got over him ........know how it all started ? I made a point and asked him what he thought by saying "what do you think pelchy ? "

Before that years ago I got a question from eBay from a Pelchy Mcguire and didn't know it was from my mate .....

Well said Gasbanni

You delusional ??? nah

hows pelchy ?? :)
I'm going to scare you now ........how long ago do you think that Pelchy was discussed in the cc ? Scroll down for the answer

5 years ago !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It frightens me !!!!!! It's true the older you get the faster time goes

Sponsored Links
Back