I SAW A GHOST LAST NIGHT

B.O.B DOLE said:
Spark123 said:
Did you put the kettle on then? :D

yes i stood there terrified put the kettle on and made a brew next i could here this banging and moaning noise upstairs then footsteps on the stairs i knew it was getting nearer then the door handle started to turn and then it came in, with eye balls pulsating WHERE,S MY BREW IT SCREECHED. And without esitation i picked up the frying pan and it over the head.
The next thing i saw was this police officer rush in and hancuffed me.
I am due in court next week for assult on my wife.

Sponsored Links
I saw a ghost last night, it was quite hairy and was eating thistles....oh no hang on a minute I think it was a goat.

petewood said:
I saw a ghost last night, it was quite hairy and was eating thistles....oh no hang on a minute I think it was a goat.

what was you doing in a feild at night watching a goat are you a pervert

Sponsored Links
Come on, everyone - there's a huge opening here...fnar fnar!

I had some freaky /weird going ons ...

when I lost my two cats ,
Lucy a tortiseshell cat I adopted 27 years ago from an old g/friend ,Luce died of old age a true lovely old lady ,she lost loads of weight an she was a toothless wonder ?

a stray called Tinker , a big black an white tom came a calling at my sisters /living in her garden ,
til I picked the fella up an took him back to my house ,
Lucy was the QUEEN BEE , she ruled the roost , but Tinker soon let her rule him ..even though he was the bigger cat , he was SUCH A NEW MAN CAT ..lol

well we had tinker for 7yrs but tragically last year he an her died,

Lucy-Lu got very frail ,
I took her to the Vets an had to put her down , as she slumped down I died a 10000 deaths ,
I an my family were in mourning for weeks ..

Tinker WAS LOST without her he soon got really bad nose bleeds the scans at the vet said it was CANCER of the nose/face ..oooh .. awful

He was all ok but he was sniffing an having spraying nose bleeds in the end ,he willingly ran into the cat box to the vet ,
I HAD TO put him down as well ...I felt like a cat killer ... I was terrible upset over XMAS my lil boy an sweety girl were dead due to me ..

In the New Year I got my head together an went to the RSPCA Rescue centre ,
I saw a wonderful cat , a massive /ill looking fat Cat ,she was called Purdy ,she had been in the 2ft by 2ft cage for the last 6 months
after finding out she was OK I wanted her wether or not I have that Gal at home now ,she is such a loving cat ,

Regarding the spooky events at Xmas I was awoken the mid morn after Boxing Day

(I would always share the left over Turkey to my two fat friends ,it stopped the turkey being served up an my boy an girl were worth it ..)

too Tinkers meiows outside on going down stairs,
I heard a scratching at the lounge door as lucy would do when her Bro Tinker would be outside ,

I half asleep said "Ok OK ..LUCES ! !" a pitiful meiow replied as if to say ok .....
I was in a daze fully aware an opened the kitchen door I felt a cat brush past me an a loud mieooooowww an as I looked down nothing there ..
OMG
I then had a cold shiver run through me .. I went to the lounge hoping my lil girl would be alive there but on the chair she slept in it was empty ..

I truely believe my cats were contacting me an saying thanks !

especially that day .....
wether you believe this or not I dont care ... but as Julie L / birchill will tell you when you have a cat bond its for ever .. ;)

You are dead right Moz............She was a faithful friend and I think about her every day..........and how she was the 'boss' cat with the other 2!!!

I know this is off topic but:
Hey Moz have you seen my namesake (as you call me) - Julie Birchalls latest TV series 'sugar rush'!!?

Julie L / burchill

yep if you never had/loved a cat ...your a lesser human .. ;)

Yes I seen old Sugar ,what a bitch ...that is true teen angst ...... a great series ..

the book is way better as its SO more bitchy an evil...HmmpH.. TSK..TSK TSK .....J.Burchill/L

Sponsored Links
Back