I spent a day in hell

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A day in Blue Water Iv'e never seen so much shoddy old tat sold for too much money after a day in there I fell like iv'e had an encounter with a death eater

Sponsored Links
House of worship for the lost souls. Gotta be like hell!

Sponsored Links
Yeah, those places don't have a good feel about them.
Last (and only!) one I went in was the Merry Hill Centre in the Midlands many years back.
Not for me at all.
Luckily there aren't any down 'ere.

A day in Bluewater - what an amateur. I've frequently had to endure 'The Double' - Bluewater followed by Lakeside. :(

Years ago was working down in Gillingham on a 3 day job, we got 80% of the job done on the first day so the second day during the afternoon we drove over, walked around for 2 hours with toe caps on and i was fecked, blisters, sore calfs and hungry

Nice setting though i thought, it was dark and the quarry wall were light up in blue, better than anything we've got up here :(

I forgot, I did buy the only useful thing in Bluewater and just remembered, I managed to find an old Tom Waits album Small Change "cracking", typical Tom /w line,I'm an innocent victim of a blinded alley and there are too many soilders here ,track ,four sheets to the wind in Copenhagen.

Sponsored Links
Back