I think I'll try this.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
only for the past five years. :rolleyes:

Diane fell for his huge chopper. She likes a nice ride.

oh no, bistro/pubs. meat is always tough chicken tastes the same as supermarket [in other words of nothing ],overcooked veg and eyes in the spuds and limited desserts always the same wherever you go. Oh and expensive. Rubbish wine at frightening prices. Worst and avoid The Castle at Bishop's Castle. Best the Stagg at Titley. The biggest prob with these pub/bistro jokes seems to be consistent changing of the so-called chef or, if he/she is a fixture horrid offerings.

He lives down sarf and she live up norf.

Strangely, I spent the night in this pub's car park in 1991.

That was one heck of a long night... Had a few to drink?

Had a half or two. Really there for a meal. Along with 2 others, I was doing a charity bike ride from John O'Groats to Lands End. We took along a camper van to sleep in after a day in the saddle, and The Plough was the nearest pub to where we finished that day on the A38.

The things you do in your youth. :rolleyes:

Did you get your meal and was it good?

Can't really remember that far back. Was more of a proper boozer in those days, looks like it's had the 'gastro-pub' makeover. All ciabattas and big white plates with a small 'sample' in the middle. Sauce now called 'jus'. :rolleyes:

4 quid for a chip butty. :eek: Stroll on!

Lol, Sounds dead on. Right chiselors down that way. Reminds me of carry on camping , Peter Butterworth , ' pound'

Sponsored Links
Back