I think this might be a scam. Warn all women!

Sponsored Links
Schiz, thanks for the intervention, but I really don't need any assistance to deal with Nuke or his pointless comments.

I have placed him on ignore, which is a permanent solution
However, I can't see why a user, in this case Diane1, should enter this forum to find that a moron is calling her an imbecile, or a pig, and being told to "fook off".

Since Nuke no longer has Dextrous to stalk and insult, he now tries to insult anyone else whom he thinks will listen. Good luck to him, it must be tedious having to stalk other posters, just waiting for an opportunity to jump in to spoil their fun.
Your other comments are misguided. I have several 'friends' listed, and I relate to all of them appropriately, without resorting to pure insults, as Nuke has just done.

Diane acts on her own behalf, if she wants to challenge Nuke, no doubt she will. Likewise if she decides that she doesn't actually want unwarranted attacks and insults, no doubt she will take the appropriate action.
Perhaps if Nuke had a friend he wouldn't be so jealous of other people's ability to relate normally.
I have no doubt that Nuke will respond to this post in his usual tedious predictable manner, but it doesn't matter to me. He stays on ignore, and that was his choice, not mine. He was given the option.

I just want to say when you put someone on ignore you idiot then you do'nt reply to them at all, but you reply to all my posts and you call that ignore,

you and diane make a good pair TBH.

PS. Just do'nt reply to my post, Pretty please, with sugar on top. FFS.

As predicted, nuke stalks and posts a reply. You must be soooo jealous.
while you're stalking Nuke, would you care to explain to the forum why the mods have removed yet another of your offensive and unnecessaary attacks, this time on a female?
Why are you such a coward?
Don't explain for my benefit, you are on ignore.
Just tell everyone your problem.

Sponsored Links
As predicted, nuke stalks and posts a reply. You must be soooo jealous.
while you're stalking Nuke, would you care to explain to the forum why the mods have removed yet another of your offensive and unnecessaary attacks, this time on a female?
Why are you such a coward?
Don't explain for my benefit, you are on ignore.
Just tell everyone your problem.

What the hell has being female got to do about it?? Like if it was a big burly man he wouldn't of?? odd

hello schiz.
have you decided to speak on Nuke's behalf?
So why did the mods remove yet another offensive post?

hello schiz.
have you decided to speak on Nuke's behalf?
So why did the mods remove yet another offensive post?
Hello Lofisegesmen, whatever reason they did it, I hope it wasn't because he said it to a 'female'. That would be quite sexist to assume that a male can hold their own but a poor lil female can't.

I'd like to think we were beyond such petty stereotypes.

I am staying out of this particular argument, though I think Diane chose to take offence because you two are flirting and you made it clear of your opinion of New. I think New overreacted to her fake offense too.

nukes post was offensive and threatening
the mods removed it as they viewed it as offensive
I am not a mod
Are you making excuses for Nuke?

nukes post was offensive and threatening
the mods removed it as they viewed it as offensive
I am not a mod
Are you making excuses for Nuke?

No, i am staying impartial, something that you are not it would seem.

for example...Threatening? I read the post before it was removed and it wasn't threatening in the slightest...how can telling someone to go away /fook off, threatening??

All I am saying is that both Diane and New could have acted better, though it was Diane that set it all off by deliberately (in my opinion) taking offense at a harmless joke.

...and also that the fact that she is female shouldn't make a difference....which you seem to claim it should.

obviously your opinion counts for nothing when the mods make the decisions as to what is offensive or not

the guy is obviously a sandwich short..... i guess we should feel sorry for him really!!.....
If she can dish it out as above then she should be able to take it aswell,

When I told her to fook off it was tongue in cheek, anyone who knows me by now will know my humour is alternative. ;) :cool:

But this is to be expected from lifesagasbitch as he is the resident hypocrite stalker, who has a 'forum' relationship, How sad can you get??

He says he has me on ignore but replies to everything I say. tw4t. :LOL:

obviously your opinion counts for nothing when the mods make the decisions as to what is offensive or not

I'm sure if we were all as petty as the person who reported the comments to mods, half the comments on this forum would be gone. I will say though, if someone is so sensitive to be hurt by a joke, maybe they shouldn't be trying to impress you by fighting your battles for you.

Just saying.

saying what?

Is someone fighting a battle for someone somewhere?

Skitz, do yourself a favour and give up with this Romeo (not) cos you'll lose all your street cred. :LOL:

saying what?

Is someone fighting a battle for someone somewhere?

OK.... diane...I am guessing you know who I am referring to, only attacked new in the way she did, to impress you.

New overreacted in my opinion, but was provoked.

All I am saying is if your girl can't take the heat, maybe she should let you fight your own battles.

Sponsored Links
Back