I was wondering

If you are a glass half empty person, you are dying.

If you are a glass half full person, you are living.

Why worry about the inevitable, live life to the fullest you can.

If I were a half glass person, I would be worried about living for ever.

BTW, I sincerely hope that @Justin Passing is being flippant. If not, I will delete my post.

Sponsored Links
My mum dropped me on my head, too. Still, she kissed it better
My brain injury was caused by oxygen starvation leading to Cerebral Palsy.

Much as Mum blamed herself (and still does, 55 years later) and tried to kiss it better, it didn't make any difference.

It was very sad what happened, but what really upsets me is that my poor old Mum cannot stop blaming herself for what happened, despite the fact that there was absolutely nothing she could have done to avoid it happening.

Sponsored Links
They seem to have produced a jab that makes some think that brexit was a good idea and the benifits are apparent. Hasn't work all that well on some but has reinforced the belief.

It was very sad what happened, but what really upsets me is that my poor old Mum cannot stop blaming herself for what happened, despite the fact that there was absolutely nothing she could have done to avoid it happening.
There is nothing like a mother's love for her children... My mum always said that none of her boys could go before her... she got her wish..... now I have my girls I totally understand. I take your mum is still alive?

I had covid in sept 2020 that was initially treated as being either sepsis or meningitis (via IV antibiotics because of a non blanching rash). Other than the rash my only symptom was a temperature of 104.5 degrees Fahrenheit (40.2778 centigrade). Oh, other than that, 10 days later, for the only time in my life I pee'd blood. It was a one off (fortunately). And yeah, it looked like blood as it came out.

My first two jabs (april 2021 and then 3 months later) were both AZ. No symptoms. Had my booster in early 2022 (Pfizer), felt a bit rough for a few weeks, constant colds but they may just be a coincidence. Bumped in to a mate who had 3 AZs, he had no issues with the first two, but again, with the January 2022 jab he felt rough, again, probably a coincidence.
Did they blame covid jab for it?

There is nothing like a mother's love for her children... My mum always said that none of her boys could go before her... she got her wish..... now I have my girls I totally understand. I take your mum is still alive?
Very much so!
85 and going strong!

My brain injury was caused by oxygen starvation leading to Cerebral Palsy.

Much as Mum blamed herself (and still does, 55 years later) and tried to kiss it better, it didn't make any difference.
I'm sorry for being so flippant. I'm afraid I was put in mind of Hylda Baker who said of one character that, "He's never been right since his mam dropped him on his head as a baby!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Did they blame covid jab for it?

Do you mean the friend that had 3 AZ jabs but only felt rough after the third? He seemed to think that it was the jab that made him feel bad, but he lives with his elderly parents, so he didn't regret having the jabs.

When I had the AZ jabs the first left me with a sore arm for 2 or 3.days, but then the kid giving me the jab (apprently a medical student volunteer) looked more nervous then I did - and left me with a massive bruise on my arm. Second jab I had no problems. My third jab was the Pfizer and also gave mr a sore arm for a few days as well as some flu-like symptoms for a couple of days

Sponsored Links
Back