I was wondering

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm wondering if the jabs have had an effect on any of us...

I've been getting ore cramps recently and hearing others having cramps.... anything?

Also I'm wondering has anyone seen hay-fever seemed better this year.......

Sponsored Links
I seem to be more forgetful about names of people and things but that might just be my age!

I am absolutely dreadful with names.

It always has been that way, but seems slightly worse recently.

Sponsored Links
I am absolutely dreadful with names.

It always has been that way, but seems slightly worse recently.

I was on a 4 day camping trip around the Airs rock & Olgars area. Must have been 26 of us.

I knew no one. In our group there were Danish Dutch Canadian Japanese German as well as British.

Our first meal we sat around a big table and we introduced ourselves..

Now our guide said we had to name every one around the Table . One posh English girl named each and every one of us perfectly even the 4 Japanese girls and one fella. Totally amazed and impressed. I named about one

I'm just so bad at it and I think it's something to do with my brain injury at birth.

Names I'm not too bad with faces I'm terrible at, proper facial recognition problems.

Hayfever bad at the moment.

Today I'm feeling the best I've felt in ages. I think I'm finally overcoming the tiredness I've been suffering since i for covid in spring 2020. Lots of supplements, sunshine, and hardly any booze. Plus exercise.

Had very low vit d, so if i see the sun shining I'm out there with a cup of green tea.

I've gone downhill rapidly in the last couple of years. But I was dying anyway so it doesn't matter.
I has 3 jabs but don't think they did anything. I probably had a bit of covid, I don't know.

I've gone downhill rapidly in the last couple of years. But I was dying anyway so it doesn't matter.
I has 3 jabs but don't think they did anything. I probably had a bit of covid, I don't know.

If you are a glass half empty person, you are dying.

If you are a glass half full person, you are living.

Why worry about the inevitable, live life to the fullest you can.

I'm wondering if the jabs have had an effect on any of us...

I've been getting ore cramps recently and hearing others having cramps.... anything?

Also I'm wondering has anyone seen hay-fever seemed better this year.......

I had covid in sept 2020 that was initially treated as being either sepsis or meningitis (via IV antibiotics because of a non blanching rash). Other than the rash my only symptom was a temperature of 104.5 degrees Fahrenheit (40.2778 centigrade). Oh, other than that, 10 days later, for the only time in my life I pee'd blood. It was a one off (fortunately). And yeah, it looked like blood as it came out.

My first two jabs (april 2021 and then 3 months later) were both AZ. No symptoms. Had my booster in early 2022 (Pfizer), felt a bit rough for a few weeks, constant colds but they may just be a coincidence. Bumped in to a mate who had 3 AZs, he had no issues with the first two, but again, with the January 2022 jab he felt rough, again, probably a coincidence.

Sponsored Links
Back