I

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
....bought these new fur-lined walking boots, and a flask of tea and a camera. I walked over this big hill, and found a rock to settle down on. I looked own on the countryside below me and it was a wonderul sight. I took many pictures, each one better than the last, and really did marvel at the wonder of God's creation. By now I was feeling chilly, so had a big cup of coffee, which the flask had kept exceptionally warm. Only cost £9.99 too, got it in a sale the week before. Woolworths I think it was. It was starting to get dark now, but the day had been such a success I wanted to prolong it for as long as I could. So I continued trekking. By now I was very tired, so I took a seat on a bench. It then hit me that, tired as I was, my boots had given me no trouble. They had kept my feet warm, and were incredibly comfortable. Not heavy at all, perfect for walking. I took many more photo's before walking home. Whilst doing so, I noticed how fresh the air was. It was very cold though, and it was then that I glanced at my watch. I had been walking for well over five hours, and I felt I could walk some more. Maybe it was down to the boots, maybe it was down to the coffee, I don't know, but it certainly was becoming a tremendous experi...

Sorry, I'm rambling.

Sponsored Links
So was that a real story with a sneaky pun at the end, or was it just one big pun?

Sponsored Links
Was it a bit to 'highbrow' for this forum? :confused:

:)

tim west said:
.....am the magnificent.

I'm backed by the shack of a soul boss most turnin' stormin' sound o'soul :cool:

Sponsored Links
Back