Active day

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
For the first time in ages, I decided to go for a walk. Took the dog (she cant walk far without getting tired but thought what the hell, we can stop for rests)

I was spurred on by the local country park having their summer show (Cusworth hall and Country Park, near Doncaster).

The park is about half a mile from my house. So walked gently uphill to there, bought a bottle of water for the dog on the way. Walked through the stalls, it was a bit too crowded for a dog though.

Walked the dog around the newly refurbished ponds at the bottom, and back through the fields. She's still panting now, 2 hours on. :LOL:

Then decided to walk the half mile to the local retail park and have a stroll around the shops there. Left the dog at home though. :cool:

Had a pleasant day all in all. :D

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I walked into Nottingham with the GF and the spaniel.

I'm not absolutely positive but I think I heard English spoken twice. I could have been mistaken though.

60 hours of fishing, but caught a carp of 37lb 15 oz.

Nearly a 40 but I can hope!

Paul

Yeah, drove through (ish) Doncaster at around 90 today. Weather better down south than up't north today.

Picked up 6 packs of flooring, 4 sheets of plywood and 2 packs of felt padding.
Loaded them all on wagon, drove home, unloaded then took wagon back to work.
Entertained grand kids for a few hours then cleared out front living room and cut and laid the plywood sub floor.
Went to daughter-in-laws mothers to pick up son and daughter -in-law plus 2 grand kids take them home, round trip about 18 miles.
Now sitting down with a couple of cans of Carlsberg and winding down.
Getting peckish again as well, wonder what munchies we've got in. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back