Ian Tomlinson 'seemed drunk', G20 police officer says

i haven't made any more assumptions than you lot.

I made a judgement based on the video i've seen, and the body language of Tomlinson and the actions of the copper and the context it's all in.

For a start, i find it very sad that the guy died.... no one deserves to die before 'their time'.
Secondly, i think the copper should be up in court for causing the death of Tomlinson (please read and note that i said this)... just like a driver who falls asleep in their car and causes death. The important distinction i'm making from you lot is that i don't believed the copper meant to cause Tomlinson's death.

Sponsored Links

I made a judgement based on the video i've seen, and the body language of Tomlinson and the actions of the copper and the context it's all in.

For a start, i find it very sad that the guy died.... no one deserves to die before 'their time'.
Secondly, i think the copper should be up in court for causing the death of Tomlinson (please read and note that i said this)... just like a driver who falls asleep in their car and causes death. The important distinction i'm making from you lot is that i don't believed the copper meant to cause Tomlinson's death.

A drunk guy outside a pub, that has an argument, hits some other guy, his head hits the street, and he dies...the drunk guy didn't mean to kill him, was a response. The drunk guy gets charged with murder, or manslaughter. A guy pumped up on adrenalin, lashes out a person dies as a consequence, manslaughter, not police coverup. Even the person doing the postmortem has been struck off I believe? Incompetent, and lies on their CV?? How is that justice?

Sponsored Links
no I didn't

It was the voices in your head.

No! this was not the point, your important distinction is not important at all
Not for one moment did I suggest he meant to cause his death and I agree he probably didn't mean to either
I suggested he was a thug, who due to his actions caused the death of someone and should be held just as accountable as the next man who assaults someone and they end up dead

so imamartian, looking at the video and using common sense and forgetting that one is a police officer
did someone assault somebody else?
was the attacker being threatened or provoked by them?
was the attacker being attacked himself and acting in self defence?
did the attacker try to have any vocal confrontation first?

He overstepped his mark and he acted like a thug in every sense of the word that day

I've just picked up on a point, that I haven't seen mentioned in the press, but this thread illiterrates to, in the title; Mr Tomlinson 'seemed drunk', in his behaviour upto the incident.

The postmortem was a joke, by all accounts, and the person doing it has been discredited I believe, but, by the deceased 'appearing drunk', not mean that he had previously that day, had a bleed of some type, and a clot on the brain/mini stroke/mild heart attack?

I've heard of people being dismissed from hospital with head trauma, because they were confused as being drunk.

Just a theory. I still think a thug, because he's in a uniform, gang culture with his mates, ID's off, lets break some heads, and the latest riots show, that the police are being less aggresive, now they let you loot, and use cctv later for the public to shop them.

How does the law stand on death after the event? If someone was attacked, and died within 12 months I think? It was classed as manslaughter? If my theory is correct, the officer walks with a warning at best? Failure to allow and administer medical care, for an undiagnosed medical condition?

Harwood, a van driver who had strayed from his vehicle, has accepted Tomlinson posed no threat to him or anyone else when he struck him.

Sums it all up really. Thug in uniform kills innocent person. No one is saying he intended to kill, but that is exactly what resulted from this thugs illegal action.

And an interesting choice of words from the thug...

He said he did so because he believed the newspaper seller posed a "breach of the peace" under common law.

Plod is happy to quote 'common law' when it suits, and yet try to deny us that right...

If you ever get asked by one of them if you 'understand', then say no - because otherwise you are by default accepting commercial/maritime juristiction by agreeing that you 'stand under'. Most so called offences don't exist under common law (they are stautes which you have to consent to), and the courts often have no juristiction if you claim common law - that's why the magistrates get you to 'stand', because that is also a default agreement to 'consent'!

Sponsored Links
Back