I'd like to know how he managed that

I was in hospital with a farmer who cut three of his fingers off with a saw and didnt realise until he tried to pick up the piece of timber and couldn't, the doctor told him they could be reattached but he'd be off work 3 moths so he told them not to bother as he couldn't afford not to work. Got thrown off my ward when his brother came to visit with a slab of bow. That was in South Wales too.

Sponsored Links
My uncle did that a while back, cut through his arm with a circular saw somehow. He hadn't cut it right off, it was still attached, but he had gone completely through the bone! The hospital joined everything back together and his hand is working again which is rather impressive.

On a site a few years ago a builder was cutting some ply, he held it up with one hand, cut it with a circular saw and cut his own fingers off as they were under the cut line!

Sponsored Links
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/may/13/man-cuts-off-hand-power-saw-diy-edryd-jones-wales

“I didn’t realise my hand had gone until I went to pick up a piece of wood and it wasn’t there. It was on the floor. I thought I was going to bleed to death.

Cheers
Richard

In my younger days I was at a mates house that was being renovated ... fell slightly and caught my jumper on a nail sticking out... just thought my jumper ripped and then it felt wet... looked at the rip and it had caught my arm above the elbow and ended up with 22 stitches... I must say I never felt a thing and it still puzzles me why

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back