I'd like to know how he managed that

Sponsored Links
I jump when I get a pin prick in the finger, I am sure I would have been dancing around if I had started cutting through my flesh and bone.

I wonder if he ever finished the project :?: (The ceiling that is, not dismembering himself!)

Sponsored Links
he needed a first aid cup.

40862082.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Power tools... Sleeves... Power tools... Sleeves.... NOPE!

Worse than wearing gloves :unsure:

And hair. I remember a teenage boy at school had white (long) hair, which is how it grew back after being pulled out by a pillar drill in woodwork.

Cheers
Richard

I like the bit at the bottom. lol batons.

"This article was amended on 15 May 2015, to correct a reference to Mr Jones cutting batons. He was cutting battens."

all i can say is his medication alcohol consumption must fully mask the pain as the threshold must be 100% sensation removed
all his pain and feeling levels as in sound smell and stupidity must be removed from the brain for him not to notice ??

Last edited:
He's very likely suffering from diabetes. My step-dad walked round with broken leg for a month before it was noticed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back