Ideal Boiler S24 to heat water only?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey all..

I moved to a house that has an Ideal Boiler S24. For the summer, I don't need to heat the radiators but i want to heat the water. Can you do this with this boiler? I have attached an image of the front of the boiler. I have turned down the radiator dial, but since i have done this... i am not getting any hot water in my cylinder. Do i need to turn off the radiators separately or how do i use it to only heat the water?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
you should have a timer or programmer somewhere. also you need to top up the pressure its on 0

thanks for the reply. There is a timer which is use to turn on the boiler.. but the problem is this heats the radiators and the water. I just want to heat the water. I thought if I turned down the radiator switch on the image.. that the radiators wouldnt heat but the water would?

Also.. how do I top up the pressure?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back