Ideal Classic FF250 Repair or Replace?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We are just about to replace our kitchen. As part of this, I need to turn our boiler through 90 degrees to make it side exit (blanking plate is there).

I know the boiler could do with the fan being replaced. If I read correctly, this boiler isn't too bad, however, it is coming up for 14 years old know, so maybe it's time to replace?

Question is, what with? What is a current known reliable/efficient boiler I should consider?

Any recommended fitters in the Paisley area?

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
If in good condition keep it. Age is not so important. For example Sarah Palin is 48 and I'd sooner her than any of those 25 year old obesities that appear on the Jeremy Kyle show.

We are just about to replace our kitchen. As part of this, I need to turn our boiler through 90 degrees to make it side exit (blanking plate is there).

I know the boiler could do with the fan being replaced. If I read correctly, this boiler isn't too bad, however, it is coming up for 14 years old know, so maybe it's time to replace?

Question is, what with? What is a current known reliable/efficient boiler I should consider?

Any recommended fitters in the Paisley area?

Thanks in advance.

PM Tonybhoy on here he might be interested cant speak for him though but I think he covers your area

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back