Ideal classic FF340 some advice please?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys,

in the process of decorating and want to take the rad off to paint behind, but cant seem fo figure out how to put the pessure back into the system when i put the rad back on?

have done it easily with my old boiler ( potterton ) after taking many of the rads off but cant seem to find the vaulve to sort it out on this ideal classic FF340..

any help will be fantastic guys..

thank you in advance

Sponsored Links
thas the pipe and vaulves i have been looking for but cant seem to find them anywhere and am reluctant to take the boiler pannel off to see if its behind there.. they have got emersian heater up in a cupboard upstairs. im thinking it might be in the atic with the tanks?

Sponsored Links
thas the pipe and vaulves i have been looking for but cant seem to find them anywhere and am reluctant to take the boiler pannel off to see if its behind there.. they have got emersian heater up in a cupboard upstairs. im thinking it might be in the atic with the tanks?

It sounds as if this is a customers house where you are doing the decorating.

It would be very unwise to take any rads off until you have confirmed how the system is filled.

It would also be prudent to have a friendly heating engineer who you can call if you get into any difficulties.

Tony

Around here they are always either under the sink in the utility or in the airing cupboard with the unvented cylinders.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back