ideal icos 24he

Sponsored Links
Trade questions are best asked in the closed gas engineers forum!

I will not be advising on gas work here and nor should anyone else within the forum rules!

Tony

I have advised you on your previous thread what the possibilities are,and that you should get a competant engineer to check.

Sponsored Links
I have advised you on your previous thread what the possibilities are,and that you should get a competant engineer to check.
just to let you all know thanks for your help but dont listern to ideal tech the fault code fl they say can be a variety of things and when you run though the dc voltages to the gas valve they say its wrong. what the actyal problem was, was the condense trap was blocked solid and the sump full please note i am a registered gas engineer but only since october so many things take me longer as i do not have the experience that you guys do

So if you are registered then why have you not registered for the CC part of the site and asked your rather basic questions there?

Not only do you let householders see what a lack of experience you have but it gives them the idea that none of us know what we are doing!

Tony

So if you are registered then why have you not registered for the CC part of the site and asked your rather basic questions there?

Not only do you let householders see what a lack of experience you have but it gives them the idea that none of us know what we are doing!

Tony
i have applied to join cc and i apologise for my lack of experience but we all learn somewhere

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back