Ideal icos he18 no heat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I hope someone can help me out.
We have an ideal icos he18 which is three years old. Yesterday I went to put the heating on and saw that the control panel was blank. I noticed that the panel had somehow been dislodged from the wall.
When I pushed it back on to the wall, it all lit up again and seemed to be working, but ever since it hasn't been connecting to heat the rads.
The hot water is still working, so I assume it's connecting to that.
I've tried turning the boiler off & on, I've tried turning the thermostat right up, I've tried pressing the reset button, but still nothing.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
:)

Sponsored Links
Firstly you have to make sure that the programmer is located correctly on the wall plate. It may not be connecting with the pins behind. A pic might help, as would a description of your type of system. ie whats in the airing cupboard. The boiler working for HW is a positive sign.

Firstly you have to make sure that the programmer is located correctly on the wall plate. It may not be connecting with the pins behind. A pic might help, as would a description of your type of system. ie whats in the airing cupboard. The boiler working for HW is a positive sign.

Thanks for your reply. I'll see if I can attach a photo.
The blue light next to 'burner' is flashing on and off. Is that normal? I've never noticed it before. View media item 67957

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back