Ideal Icos He18 PCB fuse

Sponsored Links
Remove the old one and look on the fuse. I wouldn't be asking what size is the fuse I would be asking why has it blown

Remove the old one and look on the fuse. I wouldn't be asking what size is the fuse I would be asking why has it blown

The fuse hasnt blown I had the board changed and engineer took the fuse out the one he took out. I do not think the board had gone. I want to buy a fuse for the assumed broken board as I have same boiler in another property. Hence if board goes in that I will try the one took out my previous boiler and know if it had gone .

Far fetched I know.

Sponsored Links
The board/pcb will have blown.

They are very fragile and blow up for fun. I keep 2 as stock and it's not rare ineef 2 in 1 day

The board never went dead.

I was getting error hb on display so he changed the display.

After the display was changed we got error h5 which I believe is the jumpers.

What I found out after is there are 2 types of display . So when he put the new display in which is hat was at fault the board came up with H5 as it was not set right for the new display.

I got charged for display and board.

Also there was a crackling by the display when you put your ear close even since the 2 parts have been changed they are doing this. This has got me thinking I am going t get the same problem again very soon. Any idea what this could be ?

It's an Icos, that's what the problem is. Throw it away and get something reliable instead

It's an Icos, that's what the problem is. Throw it away and get something reliable instead

I will be getting one more winter out of it then getting it out, just a little stretched at minute but always have a list of t do. And this is getting to the top trust me :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back