Ideal Icos NO Display.... HELP

hahahaha yes, but the boiler is still going and I'm guessing there are still a lot of ideal icos boilers still out there - there are 35 on our estate!

• Thanks
Reactions: MJN
Sponsored Links
A lot more where I am.
And still going strong
While other think of skips, I will look at the boiler and see if it is repairable

Sponsored Links
Yes, always good to have potentially helpful information in the archives. Our Icos is 15 years old now and whilst there's a temptation to replace/'upgrade' it whilst the house is currently under a certain amount of renovation it is hard to justify as there's absolutely nothing wrong with it as far as I know. Of course, it'll fail catastrophically as soon as the house is finished, leaving me with slightly more limited options for replacement, but even I will respond with a wry smile of acknowledgement that that was always going to be inevitable if I took the gamble. In the meantime, yeah, I'm all for sharing knowledge of easy fixes for what appears to be really quite a solid boiler. We need an 'Icos owners club' ('Appreciation Society' might be going a step too far) ... ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back