Ideal Icos DIY PCB Replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Talk about joe-90, should be joe-180, going back and retracting all his ridiculous statements. Sent that "vacuum operated one on an Icos" into FHM.

Sponsored Links
hey joe, you are providing us all with some choice entertainment tonight. unlike you, i am not young enough to know everything. i often ask for advice on the forums and again, unlike you, value the advice and experience from the 'old hands' on here.

yep - if the OP is within 15 miles of bristol i will happily fit his PCB, service his boiler and, wait for it, make sure it is 100% safe all for £65. why do you find that a point of interest? it gives the OP an idea of how much he may be charged for the job.

has anyone mentioned the need for the OP to check the version of the user control and then make sure the jumpers on the board are configured to match the type/rating of boiler and the version of the user control?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back