Ideal isar 24

Well, engineer has been up and he's stumped, tried a pcb out of the box and no change, says he will speak with Ideal tomorrow, i can't really see what they have to offer apart from checking the loom.

Was also told by an engineer the day before that the div valve can also take the front panel down with it, but that isn't the case,it works on mine.

Checked all thermistors and overheat stat, but not the dry fire therm yet,may get the chance to go through the loom tomorrow.

Sponsored Links
This is now up and running, the engineer contacted the ideal helpline (which i was not allowed to, not being gasafe :rolleyes: ) and was told on this model that two of the pcb plugs were interchangable, and that's how simple it was :oops: The engineer had not known this, so i'm sure i could be fogiven for the same mistake.
Something i'll not forget in a hurry.

Sponsored Links
Or that they expect smart Alecs to have read the manual first. Or watched what they took out on one PCB before stuffing it in another seamingly at random.

But then what do I know? ;)

Hi guys, i have an Ideal Esperit 2 30 - Th dreaded H5 has come on - -
The Boiler was working fine last night...went to fire this am and came up with a LF .. pressed reset , it fired up and was working

Now H5...any ideas ?

Hi guys, i have an Ideal Esperit 2 30 - Th dreaded H5 has come on - -
The Boiler was working fine last night...went to fire this am and came up with a LF .. pressed reset , it fired up and was working

Now H5...any ideas ?
Hijacking an old thread (especially 11 years old) is against forum rules and although you have the same fault code, and possibly the same problem, you have a different model Ideal. Probably best starting your own thread for clarity on answers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back