Ideal isar 24he timer help, Please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can any one shed some light on the ideal isar 24he without the programmer,
Im about to have one installed in my new kitchen install, it will be replacing a potterton puma 100e.

My question is how the hell am i gona be able to set times for the boiler to come on and off on the heating, sent a mail to ideal, and the reply i got leads me to believe there is no timer available unless you get the version with the programmer. Any help would be greatly appreaciated, as my fitter is away on hols and the day he gets back im due to have it fitted, so if theres no timer available i will need to return and find an alternative sharpish.

Cheers in advance

Neil

Sponsored Links
Corgiman cheers for the quick reply, could you shed a little more light, is this ideal exclusive or are there many available, so i can have a read how they look and work

I fit drayton but honeywell do one too

if your installer is any good he should have nay bother fitting it.

Its not an Ideal thing but compatable

Sponsored Links
Corgiman cheers again, sorry to be a pain in the rump mate, but would you know model numbers so i could have a look mate.

You have to have a room stat fitted and in that room you do not have a trv on the radiator.

Any wireless stat/programmer will go with an Isar.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back