Ideal Isar boiler H 3 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
...Now can a punter change a PCB or not?...
Like I said: your generalisation can't be answered any more accurately than "is an Englishman permitted to drive a car?" or along the analogy of cars: "are cars blue?"
Some are, some are not.

So some punters can change a fan? Spark electrode? Vacuum jobbie diaphragm? PCB? Gas valve?

I'm waiting for your answer. :rolleyes:

And Likewise I am waiting for you to tell me what zero rated governor equipped boilers are fitted with your vacuum sensing device.

Ben has answered you perfectly; but the sub text you are looking for are the magic words competent; and there is only one way t prove competency.

No "punter" as you put it can change a fan or gas valve on a modern boiler, simply for the fact that they win't have a calibrated FGA or the competency to use it.

Likewise they can not breach the combustion chamber on many modern boilers for the same reason.

Sponsored Links
So can they calibrate a PCB? If they can - you better tell MOD 14. :confused:

And why would you need a FGA when you change a fan? It's a like-for like change.

Ain't gonna tell you. It is giving out DIY gas advise.
the_bird.gif

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back