Ideal Isar He 30

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello All.

I've got a job booked in for tomorrow where the customer is saying that the user display is flashing with the code H..5.., I've had a look in the book but it's not listed.

any idea's anyone

Cheers

Mick

Sponsored Links
PCB fault.

H codes are where the boiler 'thinks' it is a more serious fault that needs resetting by turning the mains off for 20 seconds or so rather than just using the reset button.

My money is on that after turning off power etc it will give no more trouble. Had 3 of these this week already that I got customers to reset over the 'phone. Not heard anything back as yet so I presume it was the pcb just glitched. These pcb are very prone to this happening, especially when storms are about.

Usually any code ending in 5 points to pcb. L is a less serious code that can be reset by the reset button.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the replies

A mate of mine has just phoned, I asked him if he could shed any light, he said he had one the other day where someone else has changed the Pcb and forgot to swap the jumpers over from the old board (although they do provide you new jumpers when you get the new Pcb).

Cheers

Mick

if the jumpers are set wrong when you switch off and switch back on the first number the display shows will be incorrect. If I remember rightly it should be '5' for the Isar HE30. Each model has a different number.

I would still go with my first suggestion though ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back