Ideal Isar HE24 controller B033_8bG, circuit diagram needed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
My mother's (82 year old and very skint) boiler is duff. The controller does not have any life. No lights on the panel.
I've checked voltage to the board, but it appears that the switch mode PSU is not starting.
I didn't check for voltage on the reservoir capacitor, so I don't know which bit is not working.
But I can't get hold of a circuit diagram for the board. I suppose I could trace it out. but that is hard work.
Ideal say I'm not Corgi registered, so get stuffed.
The controller has various number on it
B033_8bG
200217A05
PHC033_c4
And a Bar Code B033 0601L0699 ( that is probably the serial number.)

If I could get hold of a circuit diagram, it should be fairly easy to find the faulty components and rplace them. Cost under £5
Any ideas??
Thanks Derek

Sponsored Links
I doubt very much that anyone, especially Ideal, or indeed any other boiler manufacturer, will supply you or anyone else, RGI or not, with a pcb circuit diagram.

It is not in the financial interest and would breach their R&D secrets.

Unless you are good enough to be able to trace and find the faulty component yourself, you will have to buy a new board :cry:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back