Ideal Logic+ 18kw heat only boiler - advice please.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. We're in the process of replacing our (very) old Glowworm 75 heat only boiler with a heat only condensing boiler. Most people have quoted a Worcester Bosch. I can understand this given the very good reviews out there but the two better quotes are for an Ideal Logic+. Now I know they have had poor reviews in the past an in particular their combi boilers got very poor ratings. However, I understand that there has been changes in the company, quality improvements made and (in any case) I'm looking at the simpler heat only boiler.

So, I would appreciate any views on Ideal heat only boilers that have been fitted since the changes at Ideal so I can make a fully informed decision.

All comments gratefully received...Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Hi. We're in the process of replacing our (very) old Glowworm 75 heat only boiler with a heat only condensing boiler. Most people have quoted a Worcester Bosch. I can understand this given the very good reviews out there but the two better quotes are for an Ideal Logic+. Now I know they have had poor reviews in the past an in particular their combi boilers got very poor ratings. However, I understand that there has been changes in the company, quality improvements made and (in any case) I'm looking at the simpler heat only boiler.

So, I would appreciate any views on Ideal heat only boilers that have been fitted since the changes at Ideal so I can make a fully informed decision.

All comments gratefully received...Thanks!

Ian I love the Logic range. Oh they've had a few problems, but they're a very easy boiler to install & service. The Heat only previously did have a fairly common problem with faulty sumps, which they've assured everyone has been resolved.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back