1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Ideal Logic combi 35. Hot water only setting not working.

Discussion in 'Plumbing and Central Heating' started by richardrich79, 5 May 2016.

1. richardrich79

richardrich79

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    As the title says our deal combi 35. Hot water only setting not working properly. On the hot water and radiators setting there are no problems but I (optimistically) changed the setting yesterday to hot water only and now showers and taps are lukewarm.
    I changed it back to radiators and tap and the waters boiling again.
    Should I be worried?

2. PullerGas

PullerGas

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Could be a few things wrong Dickie boy. If you've a bang up to date service record & it's still in warranty give Ideal a bell.

3. Sponsored Links
  4. AGAS

AGAS

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    i guess he hasn't :ROFLMAO:

• Like Like x 1
  5. richardrich79

richardrich79

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Thanks for the replies, I do have a service record, but (of course ) the warranty has expired.
    We had a problem once before but the manufacturer replaced the part gratis as it 'was a faulty batch'.
    I'm most worried about the cost,so I've just set it back to hot-water and rads as the service isn't until September when all I should have to pay is parts and labour.

6. Sponsored Links
  7. AGAS

AGAS

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    you should be really worried:ROFLMAO:

don't expect your boiler to be repaired for the same price as a service:cautious: which will cost more money:eek: but sounds like could be pretty straight forward to fix you would be better off calling engineer to tell him problem before he attends to service which could save you money and please don't play dumb(y) ( that move would definitely cost you )

8. DIYnot Local

DIYnot Local

United Kingdom

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local