Ideal Mini c28

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Has anyone got or now anyone with an Ideal Mini C28 vertical flue and terminal for sale???

Thanks

Paul

Sponsored Links
I expect that I have one but thats in London so out of the question for you.

We always like an explanation of why someone wants something as often some of the wild ideas are not practical.

Tony

Hi,

Tony if you have one but you are located in london it is no problem as i have a mate down there who will pick it up for me or i quite frequently work in London. I am really interested in sorting this out if you have the complete flue with terminal. I will pm you my number and hopefully we can sort this out.

Thanks

Paul

Sponsored Links
I've got a C28 trhats coming out mid August, but it has standard flue
however you are welcome to come down and take it once it's out!!
p.s. it is in working order ;)

Cheers for the offer Boilerman but i have a standard flue, i need a vertical flue as my boiler has been re-located into the loft.

Perhaps its a litle sad but I do have a nice new Ideal vertical flue kit Part No. 158421 in stock. It also contains the vertical adapter to go on the top of the boiler. We like to stock these kind of things for when our own customers need a modification to their systems.

In fact I think that I also have a second one as well but did not check the label as its not relevant at the moment and would have meant disturbing other items!

I will be contacting by text so you can arrange to have it collected.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back