Ideal Response 100 life span?

JCH

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Our Ideal Response 100 boiler is nine years old and starting to show it's age. Can any one tell me the life span of other Response boilers, and does any one have one that is older than ours and still working (go one someone, tell me this is a silly question given the history of this model)?

Sponsored Links
heat exchanger is probably your biggest problem. if that goes its pricey to repair, sometimes its a case of throwing good money after bad with those. keep it until it dies (probably coldest day of year) and give serious thought to ditching it instead of repairing it. you usually have nothing but hassle once they get over ten years old.

Can we have it back as thats the oldest one I have heard of.!
I can get it put in reception in Hull

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Can we have it back as thats the oldest one I have heard of.!
I can get it put in reception in Hull

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL:
Been to an 8 y/o minimiser today, that was showing its age! Inner flue had rotted through so that was a nice afternoon changing flue kit

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back