Ideal standard Alto bottom outlet WC - Ayone fitted one?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Saw these in their brochure and may be ideal fro my circumstance with the waste being in the floor of the bathroom. Wondered if they are easy enough to fit? How does the outlet fit into the waste... a simple push fit i assume?

Also the I.S. web site does not show the distance from the wall to the outlet... anyone know what it is?? I have emaied their customer services but no responce as yet....

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Thanks Seco.... Sounds as if it might just do the trick.
Would be nice to see one but cant find a stockist with one in my area... South Essex.

Centre of the drain is 235 from wall, can Make up the 30mm by building out. Its either that or a vanity unit affair which is a bit more expensive.

Sponsored Links
managed to get a drawing from Ideal Standard who where very helpful apart from advice on fitting....

So... Any advice?
I have a clay pipe in the floor with a plastic socket on it which is approx 5 inch dia. Whats the best way to connect the china 102mm external dia outlet pointing down but seemingly concealed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back