ideal w2000

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can anyone help me find a manual for this boiler Ideal w2000 cf
gc: 41 415 41

Sponsored Links
You haven't put your email in your profile.
If you get access to the Combustion Chamber you might find a link in there.

There is nothing to this boiler. Gas valve, thermostat and a burner. Data badge on cover telling all you need to know. Not hard to figure out
if you know what you are doing.

You haven't put your email in your profile.
If you get access to the Combustion Chamber you might find a link in there.

i can pm you my email address if u have the manual...

Sponsored Links
what is the problem you are having with the boiler? are you gas safe? Just I notice you have asked a few questions about other boilers in the past. :?:

what is the problem you are having with the boiler? are you gas safe? Just I notice you have asked a few questions about other boilers in the past. :?:

yes i am gas safe... my cousin has moved into a new house which has this boiler fitted and was asking i could get hold on a manual for him... simple..

Hi, my boiler isn't working and I'm trying to find the manual to see if there is something I can do short of calling out an engineer.

Pilot light is on, time switch working but no hot water and it is not firing up if I turn the 0-6 dial. Tried turning to 0 and the back to number 1-6 with no avail.

Does anyone have a manual please they can send? Message already left for a plumber for this week but hot water today and would be good if it's a quick fix to bring it back to life!

Sterad ideal W2000 RS30 1289(1)
41 415 87

Many thanks in advance!
L

Hi, I'm sorry I didn't realise it was missing. Updated now. Thank you. L

Star! - dropped you a quick e-mail to check if there's a manual for this specific model RS30 - Thank you :)
L

Hi, no worries thank you for trying :)

Looks like this will be beyond me but still might give the plumber a helping hand for reference when they do come.

All the best,

L

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back